2Xist

Dr. Bob, I was reading the forum as was wondering what a "2xist tank top" is; I believe I've read it before in another one of your answers. Just curious. Keep up your awesome work!

You don't know what "2xist" is? Well the next time you see a multi-car fender bender caused by someone gawking at a large billboard of a sinfully attractive, oh-so-sexy, hunky-spunky dude in tighty whiteys stretched to capacity over a bubble butt or in loose-fitting boxers letting everything hang down and free, take a look at what they are advertising. Chances are you'll see a 2xist (pronounced "to exist") label on the waistband hugging the tanned six-pack abs. 2xist is the sexiest fashion underwear on the market today. In case you don't believe me, just grab the nearest drop-dead-gorgeous super-hunk mega-stud you can find and strip him down. There you'll find a reason 2xist!

I should also mention the 2xist company has been exemplary in their support of HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment efforts. For that as well as for their "inspiring" fashions I applaud and commend their efforts, generosity and compassion.

Sad Story (Comment)
please read will donate a lot, scared college student 3 Months and scared about symptoms, my story is probably shared by a lot of students out there, giv me the strength to get tested