|Sunlight & HIV
Jun 16, 2005
Are there any recent or ongoing studies that show the benefits of sunlight/UV light in people with HIV/AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, a sexy tan line. Other than that, no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract AIDS From Broken Condom?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Smoking After Someone?
- Can You Get HIV From Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Touching Tears
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Nipple Sucking
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Topping Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.