Sunlight & HIV
Jun 16, 2005
Are there any recent or ongoing studies that show the benefits of sunlight/UV light in people with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, a sexy tan line. Other than that, no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Long Does Testosterone Stay In Your Body?
- Does Having Genital Warts Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Coated Tongue?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Nipple?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Skin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.