Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Doc says I am a-ok
Jun 16, 2005

Hi Doc -

Just a quickie ---- I had an extremely low risk oral exposure. Receptive oral sex, no ejaculation and my partner said he was negative. None-the-less, big Mo that I am freaked out. I had negative HIV test at 23 days and at 30 days and then insisted my doc do a viral load at 31 days. ALL NEGATIVE.

I know nothing is for sure until the 3 month mark, but you think I can unbutton my girdle and say -- thank god!!!!

All best.

Cpt. Marvel

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

If Capt. Marvel unbuttons his girdle and comes out as a big Mo, I think folks will be yelling both "thank God" and "Oh my God," depending on their religious affiliations (afflictions?) and red vs. blue state locales.

By all means, Buddy, let it all hang out! And, Captain, let me be the first to say, "You look marvelous!

Dr. Bob

Previous
SUGGESTION for this Site: A WHOOOHHOO archive
Next
Help needed from across the pond, please desperate!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.