tested neg? now family showing sighs new baby please help

Aruba 2 years ago indiscretion /tested neg on proviral at 28 and 38 days also neg on many antibody tests at each month after for and at 6 months all the way up to a year and up to 18 months /also tested neg on type 2 at 1 year and one other time after that. Had NAT and western Blot also. All negative. signs of illness are there from spots in mouth to night sweats for my son and need your help on any other tests needed or what to do. PLEASE ANSWER FAMILY IN TROUBLE.

Hello Family in Trouble,

Tested negative and now family is showing "sighs???" Maybe they are all "sighing" because you've had way, way, way too many HIV tests and are now asking for more!

You've had two negative proviral DNA PCRs and at least a dozen negative antibody tests, including a NAT and Western Blot. What part of the statement "you are HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding? HIV is not your problem! So if your family is "in trouble," HIV is not the cause. Certainly irrational fear of HIV, as demonstrated by your unwarranted, excessive and repeated HIV testing, could be! I suggest that if your doctor has evaluated your symptoms and no physical cause can be determined, a psychological cause should be considered. Counseling may well fix both your "signs" and your "sighs."

Dr. Bob...Do I need to be tested??? PLEASE ANSWER!!
Lichen Planus