POST FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!

Dr. Bob,

WHOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!! I just received word from my doctor and my HIV test came back negative!! Let me tell my story, and hopefully this will put a lot of people at ease. I'm a 24 yr old male, and I have had numerous exposures with massage parlor women. For all the intercourse episodes I was protected, but very rarely so when I received oral. For almost 2 years now, I have been worried sick that I may have contracted HIV. My anxiety levels were thru the roof, and I would check my temperature on a daily, and sometimes hourly basis. At times, my oral temperature would reach 100.0 F, and on a regular basis would be over 99.4. I thought for sure it was HIV

Naturally, I began looking for other signs. I would research for hours on google looking for possible symptoms to correlate with my own. In particular, hivdent.com, and I was sure i was having oral manifestations (coated tongue, etc.). I was sure it was HIV...

I know there are a few things you repeat on these forums. Here are two in particular that I will spare you the time of having to reiterate: SYMPTOMS DO NOT EQUAL HIV, and PLEASE PEOPLE DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DID!! Get tested... It was the best thing I've ever done for my mental well being. Now I'm sure its NOT HIV...

Dr. Bob, I love this site, and I love you! I am donating $100 to your charity, stay well!!

Mr. X

Hi Mr. X,

I will happily post your testimonial for the world to see. Thanks for reiterating my mantras. And thanks most of all for your generous donation. You've just racked up some excellent cosmic karma. Please accept my heartfelt appreciation. I love you, too. (Does this mean we're going steady?) By the way, you look much more handsome without that thermometer hanging out of your mouth. (It was a bad fashion statement.)

Stay well.

Gigantic Woohoo! Woohoo!! I hope this helps other W.W.
Dr. Bob...Do I need to be tested??? PLEASE ANSWER!!