Long live TheBody.com! Long live RJ Frascino

Bobbie Wonder,

Yours is a wonderful life, a beautiful poured-out life. Your service to man-kind in these dreadful times is unequalled. The existence of this site cannot be undervalued, the hope and comfort it (+ U) offers cannot be overemphasized. The millions who have asked questions (some posted others not) will not hesitate to agree that they felt a lot better after asking their questions.

Silly, stupid, dumb as they may seem, you offer answers. And oh! the laughter! I believe none of us could ever pay for the comic relief available here. You're just so wonderful.

Thank you very very much, when I am able I will surely make a donation. PLWHIV/AIDS are a very important part of our lives. They are the test of our love and devotion which we profess to possess.

Best wishes to all who visit this site, please, LET'S STAY WELL, PLAY IT SAFE and TRY TO BE SOBER as we squeeze the joy out of life.

Love you all.

"No longer" Worried Girl.

Hi "No Longer" Worried Girl,

"The existence of this site cannot be UNDERvalued . . . ?!?!?" Hmmm . . . I don't know about that. I've received some comments that rank me and my forum right up there (down there?) with Beelzebub! But no worries, "No Longer Worried," I know what you really meant and truly appreciate your kind comments.

Keep smiling. Stay well.

Tested Negative
Gigantic Woohoo! Woohoo!! I hope this helps other W.W.