Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

I owe you a WOO HOO from Canada

Hey Doc,

I thought you should know that I tested negative 3 months after my risky behavior just like you said I would. I had all the symptoms too (rash, thrush, aches, swollen lymphs, diarrhea, facial dermatitis, floaters). All the symptoms have miraculously gone away after 1 week of getting my results. Go figure.

So a big WOO HOO from up in Canada! I am very quickly getting on with my life. Thank you so much for your help.

BTW.. Possible problems with Same Sex Marriage bill being passed in Canada. We have a minority government at the moment and it is unlikely that our Prime Minister will be able to get enough votes in parliament to pass it. If he risks passing the bill, and it fails, it could mean a vote of non-confidence in the government thus toppling it and resulting in an election call. I would think that our PM will be considering his own political survival first and that SSM will end up on the shelf.

Buck in Canada

Hi Buck,

Buck is such a sexy sounding name, isn't it? I guess it's just all the fun stuff it rhymes with, eh?

So Buckeroo, you tested negative, just like I said you would!?! And all of your symptoms (rash, thrush, aches, swollen lymph glands, diarrhea, facial dermatitis and floaters) all miraculously disappeared!?!?!? Wow! Well spank my butt and call me a Republican! What a surprise!!!

As for the SSM situation, it really is just a matter of time. Common sense will eventually win out over hate, bigotry and utter stupidity. I and many thousands of other coupled gays and lesbians remain more "married" and infinitely happier than the vast majority of hateful folks who want to discriminate against us. Karma has its way of dealing with those folks. And when they eventually meet the higher power face to face, they may well find SHE'S mad as hell about some of their holier than thou attitudes!

OK Buck, WOO-HOO and congrats. Now let's get back to your name rhyming game . . . .

Seeking Answers for Saving Life ....Need You expertise....
Republican willing to switch...