Thanks Dr Rob, but

By answering George Bush's e-mail, I feel that you have knowingly answered mine. What is it with all these men who touch a prosi's privates and then lick their fingers...?? Mr Bush sir I know how you were feeling, I felt terrible for two days.

Just a very quick question though Doctor. I read in the archives that the chances of contracting HIV from unprotected oral is 0.5 per 10,000 (i think). To the non to sharp, does that mean that statistically you could have 10,000 blow jobs from a HIV infected person and your chance of contracting HIV would be 0.5%? Don't worry Im not going to test the theory, Ive decided that experimentation isn't worth the worry!!

Is there a similar statistic for protected oral? Is the statistic the same for man licking woman as opposed to woman sucking man?

Donation to follow.

Yours, Mr slightly less concerned but still a little paranoid.

Hello Still a Little Paranoid,

The estimated HIV transmission risk statistics that I have quoted often in this forum are per episode. So each time a particular type of exposure occurs, the risk is the same. Like in the "game" of Russian roulette, every time you pull the trigger, you have a one in six chance of blowing your brains out, right? You can't assume that you can pull the trigger five times without worrying since there is only one bullet.

Regarding "protected" oral sex, assuming the latex condom is used properly and doesn't fail, the estimated HIV transmission rate would be zero.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Home Access Testing under 18
Son cut his chin with my razor