This is a new one, yes its oral, but trust me its a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to start by saying that you are my hero!! i love what you do and your attitude in answering the questions unmatched. Lets get down to the question now, I had an encounter at the beach last week and im worried sick ever since. I met this guy on the shore and he asked if i wanted to go for a dip with him (by the way it was late and dark, very dark). After swimming for a few seconds he started grabbing my penis and stroking it, so i grabbed his ass and fingered him. Now i know that all this is low risk, but the thing that happended is that for less than 30 seconds he dove under the sea water and sucked my unprotected penis. I pulled him out soon and told him not to do it again, after that it was only touching and then he sort of sat on my penis while we're in the water and started grinding me!! Does the fact that all this happened in very active sea water make it better or worse? I came in the sea as he was grinding me and he also sucked on my finger a bit. Im sorry i know this is too much detail but i dont want to miss anything out. I was tested last month and came back negative for HIV but i know for a fact now that i have chlamydia from a previous encounter, does that play a factor too into the rist of getting the HIV virus. I asked the guy who was with me and he said he was tested in march and was HIV negative too, and that as part of his job he has to get tested every three months so he should be testing soon around the end of june. I am very scared right now, and dont know what to think of this underwater encounter. Please advice me on what to do. Oh by the way i will be making a donation not to encourage an answer from you, but just cause youre AWESOME!!!! Ill be anxiously waiting for your reply, keep up the good work, youre an angel!!

P.S.: No more late swimming

You may not know what to think about your underwater encounter, but I do. I think it's hot! Now what is the exact location of this beach?

OK, back to your questions. First off, oral sex, be it in a hot air balloon or 20 thousand leagues under the sea, has the same low risk for HIV transmission.

As for the deep sea bump and grind, well, the HIV risk depends on what you mean by "he sort of sat on my penis while we're in the water and started grinding me." Do you mean he just rubbed his butt up against your sea cucumber until you came? Or do you mean he really sat on your Loch Ness monster as in you parked your submarine in his love canal and then fired your torpedoes? In the first case rubbing or frottage there would be essentially no HIV-transmission risk. In the second case where the submarine actually gets docked, that would be the same as unprotected insertive anal sex, with or without the sea water. Actually having nookie in deep water, without drowning, is quite challenging or so I'm told (ahem!). At any rate, if you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get HIV tested at the three-month mark. If your merman gets tested sooner and is negative, that, of course, would be very reassuring as well.

Good luck. Now I've got to head to the beach for a late-night swim.

Sad story
need your input doc...going crazy here