Will commit suicide soon

Dr please i need your help and answer me as soon as possible, I was in south africa 9 weeks ago and for some reason felt sick one day and went to a clinic there. To make the long story short a conspiracy was held on me and the people that sent me to the clinic wanted to physically harm me and i am very serious Dr. I have proof on this. Now the nurse there gave me the injection for a blood test and the needle was bent, i asked her later on why was the needle bent she said i do it like this to be injected in your arm at an angle so that you wont feel the pain...thats complete bullshit because i never saw her bending the needle. The symptoms i started getting 3 weeks later are white thrush,weakness in muscles both arms and legs,fatigue where i sleep 12 - 16 hours a day and still feel tired, rash on my palm and i got swollen nodes all over my body.... the tests i did so far roche amplicor hiv combi(antigen + anitbody 1 & 2) test at 3 weeks, 5 weeks, 7 weeks,8 weeks all came out negative)i did a pcr dna on my 35 th day and came out to be undetectable < 400 copies/ml....Dr. what do u think i should do right now..i am doing all my tests in lebanon so will it detect subytpes in south africa.....how long shall i wait more for a test.. will a contaminated needle show faster in the blood than sexual exposure....please answer me dr i beg you

You want to commit suicide because you've had negative antibody and antigen tests at three weeks, five weeks, seven weeks and eight weeks plus you've had an HIV DNA PCR at day 35 that was undetectable?!?!?!?! Hmmm . . . I think you may be a bit unclear on the concept here. All of your tests so far are very encouraging that you are HIV negative. I strongly doubt your conspiracy theory, and your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS.

How long should you wait for a definitive test? The same as everyone else three months after the potential exposure. What should you do in the meantime?

1. Stop getting unnecessary HIV tests. 2. Stop reading conspiracy theory novels. 3. Consider getting some counseling to help you cope with your irrational fears.

HIV Survival, Fluids On Open Wound!!
OK, try this for a change!