HIV Survival, Fluids On Open Wound!!

Dear Robert,

My name is Daniel, and I live in France.

I have a question concerning the risk of HIV. I've had a sexual encouter with a another man. As far as I'm concerned it was safe, but due to overwhelming info. and cases concerning HIV I'm not sure anymore. I will explain what happened: -He performd oral sex on my penus wihout a condom, for a lengthy period. Is this a risk for HIV? -Secondly I performed safe anal sex (condom used) -After performing anal sex I removed the condom with my hands, 5 minutes later he brought a dildo (we used a condom on it) and began inserting the dildo in my anus, I was touching my anus and so was he. After a few minutes he noticed that there was a smal cut on the outside of my anus (due to the size of dildo i think).

I fear that i might have created a risk through the touching of my bleeding anus....And Information concerning the survival of Hiv outside the body is very vague. Could you pleaze give me an answer because I have been rather SUICIDAL due to severe Anxiety.

Thank you very much, your work is Literally Life Saving !!!

Daniel,

Tu habites en France et tu m'écris en anglais ? Pourquoi ? Alors, je dois présumer que tu penses que je parle français comme une vache espagnole.

OK, I'll respond in English.

1. Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, as you do not know the status of your Hoover.

2. Protected anal sex would indeed be protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

3. Using the booty-rooter would not pose an HIV transmission risk, particularly because you used it properly by putting a rubber on the repli-cock. (Just how big was this thing anyway? Barnyard animal size or more similar to the obelisk in the Place de la Concorde in Paris?)

4. A small cut on the outside of the anus would pose a risk only if it came into contact with HIV-infected fluids blood or semen. Merely "touching a bleeding anus" without infected fluids present would not be considered a risk.

5. HIV does not survive very long outside the body.

6. I see no reason for severe anxiety or for being "rather suicidal." If you are concerned that you've placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV, get tested. (Wait three months for the HIV screen to assure your result will be definitive.)

Bonne santé.

Re : Je suis confuse...pourriez-vous m'expliquer...encore!
Will commit suicide soon