Blowing Air Incident

Hey Dr. Bob,

I had a recent exposure.

I had a 'high risk' girl blow AIR on my penis head to try and get me aroused. I did not want her to do this and she only did it for 10 seconds or so.

This was the only contact we had.

I am not concerned about saliva as I know that isn't a fluid that transmits. What I am concerned about is it seems she didn't have very good hygine and wanted to know if trace amounts of blood could have been blown into my urethera (she was facing straight down) and infected me?

Thank you, Dr. Bob

Hmmmm . . . she blew air on your penis to try to get you aroused?!? You do realize this is not what most of us consider to be a "blow job," don't you???

Look, Dude, face up or face down, good hygiene or little Miss Piggy, I don't see a risk at all for HIV transmission from this human blow dryer.

Tested -ve 3yrs PE and still scared
Hello Italian Stallion...Trying to preventing other innocent people from getting infected