The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Tested -ve 3yrs PE and still scared

Jun 5, 2005

Dr. Bob you're simply awesome. Your words are like a healing balm anytime I read them. I also think you are very silly, but I love you loads.

Well, 8yrs ago I engaged touching and sucking (abt 3 different times) with a man (only man I got close to before getting married) of unknown status. During the last intimatcy we had only his glans was at the entrance of my vagina but his cum spilled there. I tested HIV1&2-ve 3yrs PE. I've been experiencing too many ailments + many infections lately. What could these ailments and loss of weight mean? I've been thinking about getting a 2nd opinion on the test. What do you think?

I'd be very grateful if you would as much as take a glance at this question and give me some peace/piece of (your) mind. Thanx in advance. Worried girl.

Response from Dr. Frascino


You've tested negative three years past your possible exposure and you are still a "worried girl???" Gosh, and you think I'm the "silly" one? Honey, I can't diagnose the cause of your ailments over the Internet. But I can tell you what's not causing them. It's not HIV. So if you want to worry yourself silly over something, you'll have to pick something other than HIV. How about Ebola?

Hope you're soon on the mend, Worried Girl. I think if you stop needlessly worrying about HIV, you'll also feel better quicker!

Dr. Bob

I got it through oral sex
Blowing Air Incident

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint