god father Frascino,i am i dead to you?

hello DR.Bob

thanks for answering my question,as i have said befor you and thebody are awesome,you have read 2 of my questions and i just wanted to follow up on them,i only took one elsia hiv1/2 at 13 weeks,and it was neg.(woo-hoo all night long time?)can i put a'hit'out on my hiv fears?i still am not fealing 100% yet but am working with my doctor.o-ya godfather,gwedo and vinnie are frustrated with the asian back rub bj thing,and all of us down here in little italy have a name for g.w.bush and it is testa de cazzo.on a serious note though, dr. bob thanks times infinity again,you are a god send,veto is on the way with a donation,

equalman

Equalman,

Regarding the negative ELISA 1 and 2 at 13 weeks, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse: leave the worries; take the cannolis.

Thanks for your donation.

Condom Pulled Hair or Other, is there a risk?
I hope my donation makes a difference like you do for us