Condom Pulled Hair or Other, is there a risk?

Dear Dr. Frascino,

First your site is fantastic. I have asked a question before some years ago, which you answered and I followed with a donation. Can I have similar deal again?

Here's the story. A week or so ago, I had protected sex with a female sex worker while on business travel. Obviously her HIV status is unknown. The city/country has a low but steadily rising HIV infection rate among FSW btew. 8%-20%.

Details: No sex that night. I touched her with my finger but she was quite dry and to be honest I didn't have the heart to do it (no boner). I am married and do not really like these kinds of things, but alcohol and colleagues induced me to taking her out of the bar in the first place. Next morning I wake up and Mr. Woody is ready for action and case of thinking with the smaller head prevails for a time I put on one condom, and she is still quite dry and tight. I worked it in, but felt like the condom may break, so I pull it out. Condom integrity is still intact, and put another condom on top of the first - double bagging. I go back at it, for maybe 30 seconds, but lose heart and could feel my erection fading. So I pull out. All the while I never put Mr. Woody in more than 1/2-3/4 way in, certainly not over the base of the condoms. I pulled off the condoms and noticed I have trapped and pulled out at least one of my pubic hair in the condoms. I seem to have some hair in the underside base of my shaft which are covered when I wear condoms. Neither condom broke to my knowledge, first one was not broken when I applied the second one and the second one was certainly not broken. She did not seem to have a lot of vaginal fluid.

She left, then I proceeded to masterbate to orgasm. Then from immediate self examination, I noticed I had a few raised red bumps on the underside of my shaft from midway down to the base, each seemed to be where a hair follicle is located, but all certainly were covered by at least one of the condoms. After a few days the red bumps disappeared.

To date no signs of ARS, although I was nauseated for a few days immediately following that night which I attribute to excessive alcohol consumption and guilt over what I had done. No painful urination, no painful ejaculation. I have herpes, but these bumps certainly were not herpes ulcers. I am not sure if I have genital warts, but do not think so.

Can HIV enter a hair follicle? Especially if it was pulled out while removing the condoms?

Are bumps on my shaft genital warts, although hair protrudes from them?

I have had such red bumps before from condom use with my wife, where tight condoms seemed to cause irritation, could it be the same? I also seem to get them on both my sack from working out such as doing situps in humid climate. Thus, I dont think the red bumps are something from her, and there was no skin to skin contact between those areas and her, as I said Mr. Woody didnt get that far it to have direct groin contact with her groin areas.

Please tell me what is my risk for HIV infection?

Sincerely Concerned and Feeling Shamefully Guilty in addition to being a Hypochondraic.

Hello Concerned and Feeling Shamefully Guilty in Addition to Being a Hypochondriac,

Well, whether you didn't have "the heart" or "the hard" to do it, your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. As for genital warts, I cannot diagnose this condition over the Internet. If you are concerned, you'll need to see your doctor or a dermatologist for an evaluation. From your description, it sounds much more like irritated hair follicles than genital warts.

At this point, "feeling shamefully guilty" and "being a hypochondriac" are your two biggest problems. I suggest you level with your wife. The best way to conquer guilt is to confront your failings, accept the consequences of your actions and learn form your mistakes. Counseling may also help.

Regarding safer sexual practices in general, I do not recommend "double bagging," as the friction of latex on latex may compromise the integrity of the condoms and increase the risk they will break.

jesus christ superstar reply
god father Frascino,i am i dead to you?