love your humor

yo Bob.I'd just like to say that I love your humor man!reading your answers to all these questions have made me a lot less jittery about my upcoming test in two weeks(I wrote to you about my situation and it seems that my queries' answers were scattered all over your numerous replies to other letters).It's wonderful that you can calm a ton of people and do it with the funniest remarks.thanks a whole lot for making me smile! -woohoo hopefully in 2 weeks

Glad you found the information you needed in the archives from reading other folks' experiences.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables us to recognize a mistake when we make it again (and again and again)!

I'm looking forward to your WOO-HOO, too!

hair loss, swollen glands - hiv positive?
stem cells