My second request I am in agony struggle panic pls help me pls..Really wants to help ur foundation

Dear Dr.Bob My english is very poor I took one hour to type the mail with the help of english dictionaly Its my secend request pls kindly dont ingnore me . I know you are very very busy with your good work and helping peoples Also i know you receive thousands of stupid questions from peoples. I have a humble request pls dont ingnore my question as a stupid question.My last mail i mentioned that i was really intrested to help your foundation Pls beleive me the DD was ready us$100. Pls understand my mental situation. I am male 28 living in Hong Kong while on the travelling to China by train i had a oral sex with a prostitiute I did fingering only on the top of her under garment that time i realise that her pre cum and vaginal fluid i am not sure her under garment was fully wet . If a person have HIV+ could we catch throwe the virus if we touch on her top of the uder garment while during the time of oral sex. Is any possibility the virus will alive on the top of undergarments DR plsss advise me and bevlive my DD is on the way Looking every one hour in this site for your reply

Regards Mr T Hong Kong

Hello Mr. T.,

I'll keep this simple and brief, so you hopefully won't need your dictionary to understand my response.

"Fingering only on top of her undergarment" (even if wet with vaginal fluids) is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission. I see no cause for concern or worry.

Thank you for your donation.

Stay well.

stress et anxiete... est-ce justifie?
DR. BOB YOU ARE AWSOME PLEASE PUBLISH THIS