THANKS FOR THE TIME
May 27, 2005
You help more than you realize. Many of us who write in here really do not have a need, but with all of the information out there you can freak out. You put things into the right perspective and help us through. I will continue to support your cause and will help when I can. More importantly, I will not make the mistake I made again.
Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart. I want to get on with my life and live it, rather than worry over it.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks!
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.