bleeding after masterbating with scope bottle

i just finished masterbating with a scope bottle..and i found that there was bleeding going on in my vagina..none was bleeding out but when i stuck my fingers in there, blood was on my fingers...what can i do? what should i do? will this heal? please help me asap..i'm freaking out a bit

A Scope bottle???? Hmmmm . . . . Honey, now we've been over this before. That's not where bad breath comes from. OK?

As for possible trauma to your vagina, I have no way of evaluating this over the Internet. No, don't try to insert your digital camera to take a picture to send to me. If you have any discomfort or if the bleeding persists, it's probably a good idea to have your doctor check it out. Also, you might want to check out your local adult store and purchase an alternative sex toy.

WHoo .... Thanks Doc
THANKS FOR THE TIME