bleeding after masterbating with scope bottle

i just finished masterbating with a scope bottle..and i found that there was bleeding going on in my vagina..none was bleeding out but when i stuck my fingers in there, blood was on my fingers...what can i do? what should i do? will this heal? please help me asap..i'm freaking out a bit

A Scope bottle???? Hmmmm . . . . Honey, now we've been over this before. That's not where bad breath comes from. OK?

As for possible trauma to your vagina, I have no way of evaluating this over the Internet. No, don't try to insert your digital camera to take a picture to send to me. If you have any discomfort or if the bleeding persists, it's probably a good idea to have your doctor check it out. Also, you might want to check out your local adult store and purchase an alternative sex toy.

WHoo .... Thanks Doc