about safe sex

Dear dr. Bob

Hello, its great to have someone who gives his time in educating people about safe sex. I'm writing from the other side of the pacific so sometimes I can't relate

From what I have read I can conclude that its "difficult" to have HIV if you practiced SAFE SEX consistently. Is it true? Im beginning to believe that its very hard to get "it" by consistently practising safe sex. People in the Philippines are very aware of the disease (yep every prostitute would require condoms before they have sex)

More powers to you and great job!

Curious Guy

Hi Curious Guy,

Yes, consistently practicing safe sex is the best way to prevent HIV disease for those who are sexually active. I would agree if the safer sex guidelines are strictly adhered to, it would be very difficult to contract HIV.

Stay safe. Stay well.

complicated question..
Boyfriend recently recently diagnosed with AIDS(not HIV)