HIV status vs Ghonorrea & Clamidia

I had unprotected anal intercourse 8 days ago. 4 days after that, I have mild pain with urination and discharge from my penis. Then I got a positive test for ghonorrea & clamidia and received a treatment. This was the first time I had any STD. I was recommended that I should get a HIV test after three months. My question is: Is there anything I can do NOW (e.g. any treatment) to reduce the chance of being infected with HIV?

As you found out, unprotected anal sex definitely places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Is there anything you can do NOW to reduce the chance of being infected with HIV? Aside from not having any further episodes of unprotected sex, no, there is not. PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) to help prevent HIV transmission should be started as soon as possible, and no later than 72 hours after an exposure. You are eight days out. Consequently, this is no longer an option. Your next step is to get HIV tested at the three-month mark. I wish you luck.

From Boo Hoo to Woo Hoo!
Can HIV be passed along from a "bottom" sexual partner to a "top" partner?