From Boo Hoo to Woo Hoo!

Buon Giorno, Dr. Bob!

It's Justin Case. This message is bittersweet; as I don't know if I can write to you after this "Woo hoo" message - though I thank you for posting my previous two messages.

As the title and introduction suggest -- I am indeed WOOHOO-ing! From incontinence during the rapidtest wait to writing you this happy message -- I've come a long way, as have several WW's in the past. Thank you for empowering us with knowledge.

Before this "exposure" (rather potential risk), I knew probably 1% of what I know now about HIV/AIDS. It's unfortunate some people (myself included) need a "scare" before they truly understand this disease; but it's an experience that, in the end, has brought more good than bad.

Using the knowledge that you have armed me with, I plan to promote HIV/AIDS awareness in my own state, volunteer my time as necessary, and generally do my part to combat this dreadful disease.

So -- WOO HOO! Me, David Duchnovy and Gillian Anderson can all enjoy our stay in the X-Files and live safer, better informed and less anxiety-stricken lives!

Thanks Dr. Bob... I'll miss writing to you -- maybe I'll drop a line here and there just for old time's sake.

Your #1 fan,

Justin Case

Hey Justin,

So you're leaving me? Just like that? Sure, you say you'll "maybe drop a line here and there," but I know what that means. You are outta here, leaving me with all the other pants-pissing anxiety wrecks. Gosh, here I was singing my Liza (with a "z") song, "Maybe this time . . . he'll stay." But no, off you go with Mulder, Scully and alien X-Filers.

Don't worry about me. I'll try to find the strength to carry on. Someone has to be here manning the HIV panic channel "justin case."

Stay well.

I know I'm positive --- based on symptoms
HIV status vs Ghonorrea & Clamidia