Can HIV be transmitted by an HIV negative person?

My partner and I have been together for 20 years. He became infected in the last 5 years. I have been tested, and have always been negative. His doctor suggested that I could be a "carrier" of HIV. I did not know that this was possible. Is it possible to transmit HIV, and remain HIV negative?

Can HIV be transmitted by an HIV negative person? Nope. Your partner's doctor is how should I put this politely? wrong!

If your partner is HIV positive, he should be under the care of an HIV specialist. You both also must take all necessary precautions to make sure you protect your HIV-negative status.

Steve, Dr. Steve the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum, and I are also a magnetic couple. I'm positive; he's negative. If your future life together, as a magnetic couple, is even half as wonderful as ours has been over the past 12 years, you have much to look forward to!

Good luck!

stress relieve
Thank you millions