Dr. Pls Help !! .. I desperately need your advice !
May 24, 2005
Im a guy from Singapore. Please hear me out and I really need your advice. I engage with a sex worker last week in Indonesia, and I start to worry about being HIV+
1. I receive unprotected oral sex from about 3min. 2. After that, we proceed straight away with protected vaginal sex using a condom. 3. The condom was intact during the session, I remove it after I cum.
If the sex worker is HIV +, what are the percentage (statistically) that I will contract HIV through unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex.
Desperately need your advice Please Help !!! Donation is on the way...
Thank You Sing-Post
Response from Dr. Frascino
The estimated HIV risk for insertive oral sex is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures to an HIV-infected source.
As for protected vaginal sex, if a latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent.
Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
- Diarrhea Symptoms In Acute Hiv
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.