HIV Transmission risk?

Hi Robert,

I did a very stupid thing about two years ago. I used a vibrator belonging to my gay flat mate. It was very clean and very dry and covered in a condom...though i used a lubricant that may have been oil based.I also don't believe the vibrator had been used too recently. I do not know my flat mates hiv status.

Is this a risky situation? I am currently awaiting results of a hiv test.

Regards and thanks,

John

Hi John,

Secretly "borrowing" your gay flatmate's Versace leather belt or Best of Streisand CD is one thing, but his vibrator??? Don't you know the three rules of having a gay roommate? They are:

1. When the pads a-rocking, don't come a-knocking.

2. God help the sister that comes between me and my mister.

3. Never touch stuff in your roommate's goodie drawer.

You apparently violated #3. Based on what you've told me (" . . . it was very clean and very dry and covered in a condom . . ."), you ask if this is a risky situation from an HIV perspective. Nope! However, if your roomie ever finds out you've been playing around in his goodie drawer.

Concerned blood donor is now terrified
PLEASE HELP ! MENTRAL STRESS, AGONY, PAIN.....AM I AT RISK