10th time asking!

Doc! Cmon PLEASE PLEASE answer this one. I'm kinda desperate here. A simple yes or no will do, just acknowledge this letter and put my mind at some ease. PLEASE? Heres the incident. I woke up with my cousin humping me in the middle of the night. BOTH of us were full clothed, I think he was zipped up. I was in warm-ups. And I freaked out and turned over knocking him off and just pretended to be asleep. The thing is I was wet down there. I think it was from me cos I was having a wetdream but I just wanna know since it was wet does it make it easier for HIV to go through? Is it possible? I'm really frightened and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I have a bf and I just dont wanna give him anything. Thank you.

Let's review: you woke up with your cousin humping you in the middle of the night???? Dude, or Dudette, I think you typed in the wrong e-mail address. You were trying to reach the Jerry Springer Show auditions, weren't you?

Well, in case you were not and this is just another one of those posts from the Reverend Phelps, Falwell, Dobson, Senator Santorum or anyone living in Alabama who still has a Confederate flag hanging outside their trailer, I'll go ahead and answer.

You were both fully clothed? Hmmm . . . was it a cold night at the trailer park? You were "wet down there." I can only assume you have graduated with honors from one of those abstinence-only sex education program, because:

1. You use "down there" to describe your genitals.

2. You have wet dreams while dry-docking with your cousin.

So, does all of this add up to any HIV risk for you or your wickedly whacked cousin? Nope! Do you have anything at all to worry about? Yeah, but it sure "ain't" HIV.

Stay well. Good luck. I think you may very well need it.

Freaking out about a mint.
Concerned blood donor is now terrified