Many Thanks to Doctor Bob:) I LOVE YOU!

Doctor Bob!!

Thanks for everything...for the way you comfort so many worried wells with the advice and knowledge you provide all the time...even when it gets crazy and repetitious. I thank you from the bottom of my heart even though a "thanks" just doesn't seem like it's enough.

I really wanted to write to let you know that my very best friend received her HIV negative results today. WOOHOO! I am so happy for her and I wanted to share with everyone that it is so important to get tested and to protect yourself via safer sex methods. Condoms are amazing!! Don't be afraid to use them! My friend has come to realize this! Had she known before, this situation would have never been so scary.

Anyhoo...thanks Doc! Thanks again for EVERYTHING you do...it helps everyone in ways that cannot be expressed in words.

Love and Cheers, Blondie

Hey Blondie,

" . . . The advice and knowledge you provide all the time . . . even when it gets crazy and repetitious?" Hmmm??? OK, I'll take that as a compliment!

Congratulations to your "very best friend!" Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Receptive Oral Sex - the real deal
Accutane