Masturbate after shaking hand with HIV person.

Mr. God

I know you very busy and have a lot of thing to be done. But every word you reply us will give us more knowledge about HIV, and more people to join to the battle against HIV. Here is my short story:

A week ago, I went to a party to meet my old friend. At the end of the party, I did the handshake with all my friends, after that I came back home and as usually I did the masturbation alone. Today, I received a news that one of my friend in the party has been infected with HIV. So I am very worried. Can you tell me how is my risk to be infected with HIV?

Bestwish to you.

Your friends.

Dear Sticky Fingers,

Neither your handshake nor subsequent shaking hand poses a risk for HIV. If HIV were that easy to catch, it would have wiped out the whole planet years ago.

Symptoms and afraid to woo-hoo
In Panic, Nervous and Confused