Repulican's thank you!

Doctor,

I tuly think you are in the wrong party affiliation. I love and understand the way you speak on the net. You speak the truth. Republican's speak the truth. You are conservative with your responses. So am I! You don't tell anyone to get off the net and call 911. You don't tell anyone to rush to the doctor and demand a full script of testing, even if it's not associated with reported symptoms. Hey, I agree! You seem to want to control health care costs. I can't afford a doctor every day like the Democrats. Wow! We have a lot in common!

Just because you are HIV positive (I'm not sure if you are), it doesn't mean you don't belong with US. By the way you conduct your life, you mimic a idol named Bob Dole. He has a good sense of humor, he's fighting an occasional ailment, but he's not throwing it in the face of everyone demanding attention. You could be President of the United States on the Republican line!

If you are HIV positive and your sexual affiliation or preference is homosexuality, do you remember the first time you came out of the closet (or, can you imagine what a gay person must've felt like). Well, can you see the point I'm trying to make here? You may be a brewing closet Republican, but you are still in the closet.

You'll always be a good Republican to me!

I'll be certain to send a donation (because Republican's ask for donations all of the time) along with a voter registration form so you can come to terms with the rest of your life and correct some of the misgivings of the past. Therefore, support the war, support the preservation of life(just like you do everyday at this site, but include the "unborn" who may need meds too), and maybe we'll meet up at the RNC in 2008.

Thanks for your comments. However, if you really think a gay HIV+, liberally minded scientist "could be President of the United States on the Republican line," well . . . I'd suggest you check the expiration date on whatever you've been smoking.

By the way, I "support the preservation of life" by advocating for responsible scientifically based sex education, including the use of condoms. This would also decrease the number of unwanted pregnancies. Which, in turn, would also decrease the number of abortions. Chances are, if you or your daughter found yourselves in a situation of an unwanted pregnancy, you, too, would prefer to have medical decisions made between you and your physician rather than legislated by a bunch of old white guys in Congress.

Next, please note being gay is neither a sexual affiliation nor preference; it's a sexual orientation. If God didn't make homosexuals, there wouldn't be any, right?

Chances of my attending the RNC in 2008 are the same as Mary Cheney having a three-way with the Bush twins.

je n'ai plus envie de vivre ma vie!je n'ai plus de vie !!je suis malade!!
Symptoms and afraid to woo-hoo