Sooper-Dooper WOOOH-HOO!!

Hi, Doc. Bobby, I just had to share my experience with you and this site, please post if there is room. I have been worried (HUGE understatement) about this disease for the past five years, and have been reading this site for sanity for many of thoose years...

I had unprotected sex as the "top" in the encounter with a male of unknown status back in April of 2000. I subsequently developed burning urination, and was diagnosed at a free clinic with NGU. Immediately I began to worry and look for sypmtoms of HIV. I thought I observed them all: swollen glands, night sweats, thrush, rashes, myalgias, etc. you name it, I thought at some point I had experienced it. I was so consumed with fear that I could not bring myself to test again (after the baseline test at the clinic). Well, I just wanted to tell everyone reading these posts, NOT TO WASTE YOUR LIFE WORRYING, it is not worth it. My personal relationships and mental health have suffered over the past FIVE YEARS, dealing with anxiety over this horrible disease. I finally summoned the courage to get another test, Home Access, at 5 years past this encounter, and the test was NEGATIVE. I feel so relieved and I wanted to thank you, Doc Bobby, for the work that you do. Donation is on its way,and WOOO-HOOO!

Procrastinator Supreme

Hello Procrastinator Supreme,

Thanks for taking the time to share your story and for your donation! WOO-HOO! Now go out and celebrate safely, of course! You have five years of happiness to catch up on! So don't procrastinate!

Stay well.

je suis devenus fou dr bob aide moi!!!!!!
My story -- It's a happy ending because I made it so.