Laundry concern

Dear Dr. Bob,

I have to ask a question concerning the transmission of hiv.I know that this may give some people a laugh, but I have some concern over this issue.I have a panty fetish and I like to go to different hotels and look through the dryer for a pair of panties. I don't take the panties because that would be stealing. Instead I like to feel them and then run to the bathroom to masterbate. My concern however, is that yesterday I went to a hotel and opened up the dryer and the panties were damp along with the rest of the clothes. I touched the panties and without (about 2 minutes later)realizing I masterbated using the hand that I touched the panties with. I assume the panties were washed, but as stupid as this sounds, I am curious if there is any risk pertaining to this event. I searched your archives and found a question relating to clothes that were washed and already dry from the dryer.This scenario is a little different, I know I am being silly, but can you assist me with your knowledge.

Hello Panties-Guy,

Yes, I do se a risk here, but not from HIV. Rather, I worry what would happen if you were caught admiring some unsuspecting hotel guest's crotchless, fur-trimmed Fredericks of Hollywood lace panties, especially if she happens to send her muscle-bound, jock-stud boyfriend to fetch the clothes from the dryer. What are you going to say? Sorry, dude, I thought this was my thong?

Why Is My Doctor Ignoring Me?
je suis devenus fou dr bob aide moi!!!!!!