Why Is My Doctor Ignoring Me?

Dear Dr. Bob:

I don't understand why my doctor is ignoring me. He said that I am wasting medical resources, and I disagree. 10 weeks ago, I had a moment of weakness, and I had a prostitute me give a blow job. We used a latex condom for it, and it did not break or leak.

36 hours after the protected blow job, I got the flu. I went to the doctor at the start of the flu, and he said that I would not be getting ARS 36 hours after the protected blow, or for that matter 36 years after such event as there was no risk. How can he say that? I read your archives that say that blow job is low risk. That is not the same of "no risk."

Dr. Bob, what do you suggest I tell my doctor to change his mind and take my fears seriously???

No, I suggest you listen to your doctor!

Oral sex carries a low risk for HIV transmission when unprotected. Your blowjob was latex condom protected, which essentially decreases your risk to nil.

Your doctor is not ignoring you; he is providing you with scientifically sound medical advice that I strongly recommend you accept.

"Simple"
Laundry concern