"Simple"

Hey Hottie:

Since the Elisa and WB tests are available, shouldn't someone spend some time developing a test to detect single digit IQ, close minded, self-righteous, repressed republicans? (forgive the redundancy as the latter implies the former)

No condom can seem to protect us from that plague which is, by the way, far more destructive than HIV.

Angelina Jolie

(PS: Yeow! I wish I hadn't followed the link on this site. You have a hairy chest - I looooooove it! Have mercy on me. Isn't my having to deal with your being gay enough? Okay, I'm neither a classical pianist nor an XY . . . but I'm Cuban and speak Spanish fluently. Close enough to Dr. Steve, no?)

Hey Angelina,

We probably don't need a test to identify single-digit IQ, close-minded, self-righteous, repressed Republicans. It's usually self evident when they open their mouths and exclaim in a full-throated, ferociously committed manner that evolution and equal rights for gays are evil, but guns and capital punishment are fine and dandy.

Yes, I have a hairy chest. After all, I'm Italian. As for your being close enough to Steve, well, you both speak Spanish, yes but is Cuba really that close to Scandinavia?

Stay well, my jolie Jolie ("jolie" in French means "pretty").

My story for all the worried!
Why Is My Doctor Ignoring Me?