Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Formerly Mr. Doomsday - Just a Thank you!
May 13, 2005

Hi Dr. Bob,

It's me, formerly, Mr. Doomsday.

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your counseling and kind, supportive words during my stressful experience. Through relaxation, exercise, and also some anti-anxiety medication, I'm finally able to put this behind me. I spent 24 weeks waiting and praying, and you were kind enough to help me more than once along the way.

I consider you a godsend, and you have been, and will continue to be in my daily prayers for your continued good health. For as many people as you help every day, you have a lot of people praying for you!

There are very few people in this world who are as selfless as you, and for that, again, I thank you.

A donation is already on it's way.

Take care, Mr. Happy Days Are Here Again!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Mr. Happy Days Are Here Again,

I definitely like this new persona better than the former doomsday one! Although I guess we'll need to be careful about shortening your name to "Mr. Happy," as that could have other connotations!

Thank you for your contribution!

Stay well and stay happy!

Dr. Bob

Previous
I am at the Suicide Point
Next
Sexual Assult on Male did not know of PEP

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.