Formerly Mr. Doomsday - Just a Thank you!

Hi Dr. Bob,

It's me, formerly, Mr. Doomsday.

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your counseling and kind, supportive words during my stressful experience. Through relaxation, exercise, and also some anti-anxiety medication, I'm finally able to put this behind me. I spent 24 weeks waiting and praying, and you were kind enough to help me more than once along the way.

I consider you a godsend, and you have been, and will continue to be in my daily prayers for your continued good health. For as many people as you help every day, you have a lot of people praying for you!

There are very few people in this world who are as selfless as you, and for that, again, I thank you.

A donation is already on it's way.

Take care, Mr. Happy Days Are Here Again!

Hi Mr. Happy Days Are Here Again,

I definitely like this new persona better than the former doomsday one! Although I guess we'll need to be careful about shortening your name to "Mr. Happy," as that could have other connotations!

Thank you for your contribution!

Stay well and stay happy!

I am at the Suicide Point
Sexual Assult on Male did not know of PEP