Put me in the x files

Dear Dr. Bob,

After reading the archives, getting laughed at by the woman at the CDC and the nurse at Kaiser, I feel that my "ordeal" is over after my test came back negative after 89 days. Logically I knew that my partner's pre ejaculate that had seeped through his underwear and jeans wasn't going to get through my jeans and underwear and infect me. However my OCD won out. In any case, I want to thank you for your tireless efforts to help all who need you. You are truly an amazing man who blesses the planet just by being here. At my worst moments I thought, "Dr. Bob doesn't think you are at risk!" Thanks again for your kindness. X Filer Finally!

Welcome, finally, to the X-Files! We've been waiting and waiting and waiting . . . .

Stay well.

Sick & Republican, but I love you!
I am at the Suicide Point