Transmission from inanimate objects
May 11, 2005
I use to masturbate by rubbing my penis on inanimate objects like bed sheets and other sorts of cloth. What are the chances of getting an STD from this kind of activity? Please advise.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Problems from this kind of activity? Perhaps tallywhacker rug burn and chafing, maybe some lint in your one-eyed monster, but STDs? No.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.