Just a comment on everyone who says "i did something stupid"

I've noticed that a lot of messages are preceeded with "I'm so stupid" and "I'll ever do this again" when about to account for a sexual experience that an individual isn't particularly proud of.

To all the WW's: You're not stupid for giving in to what is essentially a biological urge! It happens to the best of us. Just don't do it again! Or else, I'l sending an army of Dr. Bob impersonators with yard sticks to administer spankings.

Hope this tidbit helps people who think they're stupid for just -- being human, and making a mistake.

Paz,

-- T.

Hi T,

Gosh, now you've done it. Do you realize how many requests I get from "bad boys" who want me to spank them? And now you suggest I offer yardstick paddlings as well. Geeeez, my mailbox is going to explode when this post hits cyberspace.

Listen up bad boys, T was only kidding. Really.

Stay well, T,

response to 'Simple'
Transmission from inanimate objects