FINALLY BEHIND ME! no pun intended.

Dr. Bob, Maybe my little story can help other WW people.

I began testing for HIV, of course I had every symptom about 1 years ago, rash, swollen glands, sore throat, white spots, night sweats, the runs...you name it I had.

I took an oral test from a clinic, I took , a Home Access Health dried blood spot test, all negative, yet I couldn't believe or accept my NEG status, so I finally got a blood test from a clinic, with a NEG, result on the 6th of May, 2005.

PEOPLE...a negative test past the 3 month window is conclusive. AND if you must get a test at 6 months to rest your fears.

I wouldn't accept my negative staus until I got a blood test, elisa, regardless of the other 2 methods.

So in conclusion, get tested, trust your results, these tests are sooooo sensitive to detect the virus, BELIEVE them, and BE SAFE so you don't put yourself through the worry, and waste of time like I did.

No matter how long we have on this Earth, we shouldn't waste any of it worrying.

Stay well and Dr. Bob, YOU ARE FANTASTIC!

Embracing my time! Vinny's Dad

Hi Vinny's Dad,

Thanks for taking the time to share your story. Now let's hope our readers will do as you say (get tested and believe the results) and not as you did (get multiple tests and not believe the results).

Stay well! Congrats!

Re: Simple
The agony never ends