wohhoo from illustrated guy

i was the one a few months ago that was scared i got hiv from a tattoo. Got tested at three months and again at six both negative and now am thanking you for the previous answer and if you take the the time to read this thanks again. Many people rely on this sight not only to ask question but to review the archives to make them selves feel better about their situation. I have no reason to come back to this sight but i know i will to read your witty and sometimes humorous responses and this is coming from a set in stone REPUBLICAN. THANK YOU......

Republicans get stoned? Gosh, whoever said you guys don't know how to party?

You're welcome. Now don't bogart that joint, OK? And hey, I love the new tattoo the one that reads, "Hey don't blame me. I didn't vote for him."

Stay well!

oral sex, precum maybe the 3rd time is the charm for a BIG donation
just adding more ammunition