Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Simply a Redneck!!
May 10, 2005

Hi Dr. Bob! I just read your new posts for the day and am totally disgusted by the "simple" idiot. You don't "descrimiate" against anyone. You just have a really great sense of humor. I am a republican. Ok, a registered republican. I didn't say I agree with all policies. I have never seen you hammer away at anyone for their choice of political party and that dumbass is a perfect example of why I sometimes question my own sanity and political beliefs. Hey "simple", if you don't like what Dr. Bob has to say, stay out of this site and don't try to shove your redneck bullshit down our throats. Oh, and learn how to spell before you get posted on a site that tons and tons of people look at everyday!

By the way, Dr. Bob, I also disagree with the Asian guy; your mustache and goatee are very nice on you and I think you should keep them. And what the hell was he talking about Italians and facial hair for? Dr. Bob, you are an angel for dealing with these people.

Hugs, That same lady Republican in Florida who thinks you are great!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Lady Republican in Florida,

Wow! Now there's a switch. I'm actually being defended by a Florida Republican. Gosh, and whoever said miracles never happen?

You are absolutely correct. I don't discriminate. As it turns out that simpleton's comments managed to piss off a fair number of folks on both sides of the political isle! I actually have many Republican friends who's views I very much respect. By and large they, too, do not want our courts radicalized, Social Security dismantled, our environment looted or the wall between church and state destroyed. They also understand the grim realities of HIV/AIDS and our need to confront this global catastrophy.

Thanks for your support! (I promise not to mention it to Jeb, OK?)

Stay well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Pas de réponse en anglais, je tente en Français
Next
oral sex, precum maybe the 3rd time is the charm for a BIG donation

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.