Simply a Redneck!!

Hi Dr. Bob! I just read your new posts for the day and am totally disgusted by the "simple" idiot. You don't "descrimiate" against anyone. You just have a really great sense of humor. I am a republican. Ok, a registered republican. I didn't say I agree with all policies. I have never seen you hammer away at anyone for their choice of political party and that dumbass is a perfect example of why I sometimes question my own sanity and political beliefs. Hey "simple", if you don't like what Dr. Bob has to say, stay out of this site and don't try to shove your redneck bullshit down our throats. Oh, and learn how to spell before you get posted on a site that tons and tons of people look at everyday!

By the way, Dr. Bob, I also disagree with the Asian guy; your mustache and goatee are very nice on you and I think you should keep them. And what the hell was he talking about Italians and facial hair for? Dr. Bob, you are an angel for dealing with these people.

Hugs, That same lady Republican in Florida who thinks you are great!!!

Hi Lady Republican in Florida,

Wow! Now there's a switch. I'm actually being defended by a Florida Republican. Gosh, and whoever said miracles never happen?

You are absolutely correct. I don't discriminate. As it turns out that simpleton's comments managed to piss off a fair number of folks on both sides of the political isle! I actually have many Republican friends who's views I very much respect. By and large they, too, do not want our courts radicalized, Social Security dismantled, our environment looted or the wall between church and state destroyed. They also understand the grim realities of HIV/AIDS and our need to confront this global catastrophy.

Thanks for your support! (I promise not to mention it to Jeb, OK?)

Stay well!

Pas de réponse en anglais, je tente en Français
oral sex, precum maybe the 3rd time is the charm for a BIG donation