Waiting test results
May 9, 2005
Dr. Bob, Sorry for my English, but I am from Argentina. I just want to thank you, because im waiting my Test results and you were very helpfull for me. Sorry again about my english. Juan
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm sending you my very best luck that your test results will turn out fine, OK?
Now, while we waiting for the results, can I trade you English lessons for tango lessons? I'll be in Buenos Aires later in the year and I can assure you at the present time your English is far superior to my Tango!
Good luck, Juan!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When The Immune System Is Weakened By Hiv Infection?
- How Long Does It Take To Be Able To Detect Hiv In Blood Test?
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Thrush In My Mouth?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Hiv Infection Risk As A Top
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.