Waiting test results

Dr. Bob, Sorry for my English, but I am from Argentina. I just want to thank you, because im waiting my Test results and you were very helpfull for me. Sorry again about my english. Juan

Hi Juan,

I'm sending you my very best luck that your test results will turn out fine, OK?

Now, while we waiting for the results, can I trade you English lessons for tango lessons? I'll be in Buenos Aires later in the year and I can assure you at the present time your English is far superior to my Tango!

Good luck, Juan!

Anal Warts
Attn worried wells : my not needed Quant PCR cost me $600.00! YIPES!