Anal Warts

I have asked many questions in the past and never gotten a response. Here goes one more....I believe I have anal warts because I feel some bumbs in my anus. I am bisexual and have recieved anal sex in the past. I am embarrassed to go to the doctor and get them checked since i was told that these warts ONLY get transferred by intimate contact with the specific area. Is this true? I live in a small town and I really dont want to tell the doctor I have anal sex.(I know about confidentiality and all that)Ias my secret bust? Busted!

Secrets, sexual or otherwise, are in general not healthy. Physicians, whether in small towns or on the Las Vegas Strip, should be focused on helping you with medical problems, not passing judgment on your private behavior. Busted or not, I strongly suggest you be honest with your doctor. Being bisexual is not a crime well, at least not yet. However, if Dubya's judges get approved, all bests are off!

I do suggest you review the information on this site regarding STD prevention. It's applicable to all types of sex.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Question about pneumonia
Waiting test results