Please explain PCR and results

Dr. Fransino,

I had my results returned from my PCR test. My exposure was two needles in a garbage can. I went to the doctor about one week later because of the pain in my wrist. He did a P24, an antibody, and a dna test for load measurement. All came back neg. On day 21, I went back because I developed a rash (pimple-like) on my back and face plus severe stomach acid and gas. My doctor conducted a PCR rna test. It came back <50.

What does this mean in English, please. The doctor told me to get lost and go on with my life, but in a nice way. It's now 40 days after the incident and I still have this rash all over my face and back and my stomach is worse.

Is it possible that I could've been infected and am now building up enough of the virus? Could hepatitis cause a rash?

ello,

You want me to paraphrase in simple English what "get lost and go on with my life" means? OK. That means "you are HIV negative; now please get out of my office you hypochondriac."

Your PCR test results are negative, meaning no HIV viral load was detected. HIV is not your problem. Your symptoms are not related to HIV, nor are they even consistent with HIV disease. If you're bothered by a skin rash, go see a dermatologist for an evaluation.

Regarding hepatitis, your symptoms are not suggestive of this either. However, I have no way of knowing if your physician actually tested your liver function or screened for hepatitis.

Hope that helps.

5 th times can i WOO,HOO CAN I MARRY
Safe oral sex when on meds