Exposure with prostate massage...

Dear Dr. Bob, I had a recent exposure to percum. I masturbated with a great looking dancer (male) who had a lot of precum. He massaged my prostate through my pants and underwear, but had precum on his fingers. The next day the area behind my scrotum was sore and red. He never touched my skin, but Im worried and wonder if I need to test at three months? Please advise. Really worried.

He massaged your prostate through your pants and underwear??? Hmmm . . . do you know exactly where the prostate gland is located??? I would guess not! Think back to your last complete physical exam. OK, remember when the doctor snaps on the rubber gloves, takes out the surgi-lube, has you bend over the examination table and then plunges in to the point you think his finger is going to poke out through your Adams apple? That's how we examine the prostate.

Do you need an HIV test? No. But if the "great looking male dancer" really did massage your prostate without you disrobing, I think what you probably need is new pants.

Stay well.

Arabian Camel Lost in the Desert. PLease Please Answer!
Finally Over!!