Arabian Camel Lost in the Desert. PLease Please Answer!

Hello Doctor,

First of all, excuse my poor English. I learned about your site through a friend of mine. What a great informative place it is!

My situation is extremely confusing and made me more puzzled. To give you some back ground about myself, I am a straight male from Saudi Arabia, and I am that kind of men who is extremely careful to the limits of obsession when it come to sex. I use double condoms when having an intercourse, and I never perform anal sex, even if it is protected, and never had an oral sex without a condom. In fact, I used a latex medical glove with a lubricant when a lady insisted that I finger her! I dont take risks, I hope, when it is come to STDs. However, my last sexual experience was something different!

In January 2005, I was with a Russian prostitute in a neighboring country to Saudi. She was a gorgeous girl, but I was not planning to have sex with her as I was not in the mood. She undressed herself completely, and I was in my silk boxer shorts with a T-shirt on. I asked her to perform exotic dancing on the chair as I am laying the bed watching her and smoking my American brand cigarettes, and drinking my coca cola. As she was dancing, she came to the bed to take a break. She laid on her stomach, and I got up on her and I laid on her with my silk boxer short. I placed my penis between her upper thighs enjoying the curves. Then, she laid on her side and I managed to keep my penis in the position between her virgina and butt. All this happened with me wearing my silk boxer shorts. In other words, I did not insert my penis into her. Consequently, My question now is:

1- If her virginal fluids came on my silk boxer short then to my penis, am I at risk of contracting HIV by the above mentioned situation? 2- What is my risk? 3- Do I need to get the HIV test? 4- Is double condom safer than 2 condom? 5- In sex, does it have to be insertive to get HIV?

Thank You.

Hello Straight Male from Saudi Arabia,

OK, so there was this "gorgeous" Russian prostitute who undressed herself completely and performed exotic dancing while you "smoked" in your silk boxer shorts. And you state you were "not planning to have sex with her?" Hmmm . . . well, to be honest, it doesn't exactly sound like you were getting ready for a nice friendly game of Parcheesi either. But nonetheless, I'll answer your questions.

1. "Virginal fluids" on your silk boxers? Hmmm . . . again one wonders how a Russian prostitute doing a Badda Bing Bump and Grind has "virginal" fluids. But, nonetheless, I see no risk of HIV transmission from the activities you describe.

2. None

3. No

4. No, two condoms may actually be less safe than one latex condom used properly! Review the archives for additional details on that point.

5. No, actually receptive sex is riskier than insertive.

OK, Saudi-Guy, hope that helps. Now what can you do for me? Gas prices are outta control here in California! And Dubya's hand holding kissy-kissy session last week with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah apparently didn't help the situation either.

Stay well.

WILL I DIE! SYMPTOMS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!
Exposure with prostate massage...