WILL I DIE! SYMPTOMS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!

First, I would like to thank you for your site. I am even more thankful now that I think that I may have contracted HIV.

I am a male heterosexual (I think) and my problem started early December of 2004. I have always had problems with women all of my life. Being fairly good looking, I attract a lof of women, but usually the wrong one. In early December 2004, I broke up with my girlfriend (I have had so many relationships, I would not be surprised if they past 100), and decided to go to a party.

In that party I met a gay guy who was a famous singer. I was extremely drunk and started explaining to the guy that I have had so many relationships and all of them were bad. He started telling me how I needed someone understanding and not nagging at me all the time. He them offered to go to his place to drink some more with some friends. At that time, I did not know he was gay until after I got to his house and there was no one but him and I.

I never thought about men and seeing them naked does not excite me at all. But I thought, when I found out that he wanted to be with me, "Hey, if being with women have not turned out well, why not give it a try?"

To make a long story short, I had unprotected sex with him ejaculating inside of me.

In the morning, when I was sober, I could not believe what I have done. The first thing I asked him was if he had HIV. He told me that he did not. I continously bothered him about it to the point that I called him on his cell phone before he left to go on tour. He kept saying that that was the least thing that I should have on my mind.

Now the symptoms. 2 days after the experience, I started to feel sore throat and became sick. 2 months later, I became sick again with a sore throat. Now, it has been 4 months and my throat is again effecting me, even though, I do not feel sick.

At first I did not think nothing of it because a couple of weeks before the experience, I became sick for a week and the doctor said that I had bronchitis. I do not remember if I had a sore throat, but I think I may have. It seem that every time the weather changes, I get sick. A couple of days ago, it was 80, and the next day it went down to 50.

Even though I do not have fever now, my throat is sore. I do feel as if my throat was getting big, even though, I do not know if it is my lymph nodes getting bigger (I would not even know where to find it if it did get bigger).

I have not had any other symptoms. The only other thing I can think about, is that my mouth gets really dry and my toungue gets a whitish paste every time I talk. Also, I noticed that I have was getting irritation around my penis head and smegma was being produced more. I thought that it could be for me not showering for 2 days because I drove to Florida.

Please, it has been 4 months and I am getting sick constantly. I know that I have to get tested, but I just want to know what are my chances of catching something.

PS - I also am noticing that everyone is getting more sick this year than usual, well, at least that is what my brother told me who has also been getting sick a lot.

"Smegma production" is more information than I need. Thank you very much.

Look, Mr. "Male Heterosexual (you think) I-was-so-drunk-last-night-a-famous-singer-ejactulated-unprotected-inside-of-me"-Guy, you are correct when you write "I know I have to get tested." So . . . what are you waiting for? Write back when you have results (and have taken care of that smegma problem) and I'll help you decide what to do next, OK?

HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE DR. BOB
Arabian Camel Lost in the Desert. PLease Please Answer!