You'll always be my calendar man!

Hey Dr. Bob - Apparently i missed all of this bare-chested calendar hijinks, which makes me a little sad... I wouldn't have missed it for the world, if I had known about it! I know you have said you have a "snowball's chance in hell" of being picked, so I wanted to let you know that, in case you aren't chosen, I'll create a calendar for you! Maybe a "Humanitarian Heroes" calendar, or a Super-Doc theme... you can appear sans chemise if you want! I am sure I would enjoy that, but either way, it will be inspirational! ;^) Whether or not you have you have a rock-hard six pack tummy doesn't matter to me, because you have a rock-hard sexier-than-sexy brain, heart, and soul. It's easy to get burned out when you work in the HIV/AIDS field, and reading your posts always reminds me of the person I want to be for our community! If I do end up making a calendar of my personal heores, if I had to pick 12 people that inspired me to greater things more than any others, you would be up there with Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama. Seriously! So I don't want to hear any more of this self-deprecating crap... Since this forum is for questions, I will pose mine... how could anyone ever, EVER tell you that you are anything less than beautiful and amazing? With all of the love i can send over an email (that's legal in the State of Texas), Brian S.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your kind comments. Mother Theresa, the Dalai Lama and me??? Oh my . . . . I'm afraid the photo might look a bit like Moe, Larry and Curly.

As for what's legal and illegal in Texas, one never knows. After all, Tom DeLay might try more redistricting shenanigans -- in between ethics violations that is.

Stay well, Brian!

woohoo!!!
hiv test+window period