Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You'll always be my calendar man!
May 4, 2005

Hey Dr. Bob - Apparently i missed all of this bare-chested calendar hijinks, which makes me a little sad... I wouldn't have missed it for the world, if I had known about it! I know you have said you have a "snowball's chance in hell" of being picked, so I wanted to let you know that, in case you aren't chosen, I'll create a calendar for you! Maybe a "Humanitarian Heroes" calendar, or a Super-Doc theme... you can appear sans chemise if you want! I am sure I would enjoy that, but either way, it will be inspirational! ;^) Whether or not you have you have a rock-hard six pack tummy doesn't matter to me, because you have a rock-hard sexier-than-sexy brain, heart, and soul. It's easy to get burned out when you work in the HIV/AIDS field, and reading your posts always reminds me of the person I want to be for our community! If I do end up making a calendar of my personal heores, if I had to pick 12 people that inspired me to greater things more than any others, you would be up there with Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama. Seriously! So I don't want to hear any more of this self-deprecating crap... Since this forum is for questions, I will pose mine... how could anyone ever, EVER tell you that you are anything less than beautiful and amazing? With all of the love i can send over an email (that's legal in the State of Texas), Brian S.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your kind comments. Mother Theresa, the Dalai Lama and me??? Oh my . . . . I'm afraid the photo might look a bit like Moe, Larry and Curly.

As for what's legal and illegal in Texas, one never knows. After all, Tom DeLay might try more redistricting shenanigans -- in between ethics violations that is.

Stay well, Brian!

Dr. Bob

Previous
woohoo!!!
Next
hiv test+window period

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.