ELISA test result period

Hi, Please let me know how long it would take for the result of the ELISA test to come out. Are the test results available on the same day or does it take a few weeks. I am aware that the window period for doing the ELISA test is 3 months.

The time it takes for a person to receive a result from a standard antibody test varies depending on the testing facility and their procedures. Results can be available anywhere from several days to two weeks (usually not longer than that). Call the facility where you are interested in getting tested and talk with them about your concerns.

RMK

Extremely worried
oral sex with sex worker