Precum on anus

What are the chances of getting HIV if a small amount of precum touched the opening of our anus but did not go inside, and nothing was inserted?

It was a very brief encounter with another guy in which little masturbation acurred.

I think thr tip of his penis may have brushed past my anus, but i gave no thought to it at the time.

I have been to the local std clinic approx 3 months after the incident and they checked me out for everything but HIV and everything was clear.

The doctor said there was no real risk. It is now 7 months after and it is still nagging in my head.

If you could answer this as best you can i would be very gratefull.

I agree with your doctor. There is very little risk for infection if only a small amount of precum came into contact with the opening of your anus. In fact, you don't even know that that even occurred!

RMK

sorry ..forgot-Should I marry ..urgent???????/
Extremely worried